Due to regulatory considerations, we are required to limit access to this TXA Token Economics Paper to certain individuals and jurisdictions. Consequently, citizens, nationals, residents (tax or otherwise) and/or green card holders of the following jurisdictions cannot access this TXA Token Economics Paper:1. the United States of America;
2. any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America;
3. any country that is subject to sanctions by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) including, without limitation, Belarus, Burma, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe;
4. any individual on OFAC’s Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List;
5. any jurisdiction listed by the Financial Action Task Force as high-risk or with strategic deficiencies; or
6. any other jurisdiction which prohibits the possession, dissemination or communication of this TXA Token Economics Paper and/or prohibits participation in the purchase of digital assets such as the TXA token; or any similar activity or product (collectively, the “Restricted Jurisdictions”).
The above restrictions also apply to any firm, company, partnership, trust, corporation, entity, government, state or agency of a state or any other incorporated or unincorporated body or association, association or partnership (whether or not having separate legal personality) that is established and/or lawfully existing under the laws of a Restricted Jurisdiction (including in the case of United States of America, under the federal laws of the United States of America or under the laws of any of its States).